Monday

I Want to Believe in You Again

Note: This is very different from my usual style. I do appreciate any and all feedback.

I want to believe in you again,
That we have a chance to be real again.
But baby as hard as I try,
There’s something there holding me back.
As much as I want to, as much as I need to,
When it comes to us, there’s no chance to relax.
When I think about you,
Can’t help but want to be on my back.
There’s something about you,
Drives this heat straight through my body.
This need to be with you,
This need to feel you inside me.
Always craving more,
The futility of it doesn’t escape me.
But as hard as I try,
I keep coming back.
Asking you to love me,
Desperate for commitment,
And yet seems I don’t give a fuck,
Unless it’s you in the end.
I want to believe in us again.

2 comments:

  1. Nice words.

    Desire will turn them into gold.

    http://mysticalmuslims.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete